We had a wonderful turn-out for the A World of Difference Pizza Night on November, 29, 2016 - 18 adults and 18 students! This informational evening was primarily run by students and they shared their reasoning for joining AWOD...here's a few common comments:
- Good way to make a difference in our school.
- I thought it was a really good idea.
- Mr Boudreau asked me and it sounded like a useful program
- I thought it would be a way to make change in our school.
- It seemed like it would be good for our school to have.
Activities were led by students and as they debriefed, some of the comments that came through were: "I felt unique, I felt comfortable, I think it shows how to find common ground"